TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms of website use
Information about us
The term ‘International Hospitality Service or ‘IHS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website International Hospitality Service Ltd. whose registered office is 8, Roughlands, Pyrford, Woking, GU22 8PT, we are a UK registered company under the company number 10984565.
Information about you and your visits to our site
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined below, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer the materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
Our site changes regularly
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we may change the content at any time, if the need arises. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Damage to your computer or other device
Your use of the Website is at your risk. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree and acknowledge that we own and are licensed to use all copyright, designs, database rights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights, including the software, the structure, the layout, and the design of the website. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- All rights on this website are owned by us. The website is for personal and non-commercial use only.
- Any attempt to copy, store or share content and information for commercial purposes is strongly prohibited. You must not, except with our written permission, attempt (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to attempt) to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works from this website
- You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to our website, other than to our home page, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior written consent.
Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation of liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law IHS and its partners, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect IHS liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Thank you for visiting our site.